Ronnie O'Sullivan OBE (Ронни О'Салливан)

Тема в разделе "Игроки, судьи, руководство", создана пользователем Vadim, 15 мар 2011.

1. Vadim New Member

Последнее редактирование модератором: 20 дек 2022
    Snookag, vara69, provizor02 и 6 другим нравится это.
  2. Юлец Well-Known Member

Алла, докладываю!

Играли 3 матча. В первом Ронни выиграл у местного игрока, только счет не знаю. Сделал сенчури - 109 очков. Второй матч был командным. Ронни и Джек были в командах с болгарскими игроками. Победила команда Джека со счетом 3-0. Ну, а последним был матч Ронни - Джек. Джек повел 3-1, но после перерыва Ронни отыгрался и победил 4-3, сделав подряд серии в 103, 121 и 101 очко
  3. Алла New Member

Юлец, elena2011! #111 Спасибо! Главное я поняла - шоу удалось!!! #124
  4. Юлец Well-Known Member

Удалось однозначно! Ребята, которые там были, просто в восторге! Рассказы довольно эмоциональные &4
  5. Юлец Well-Known Member

Есть интервью:

Ronnie it was an amazing night for all snooker fans in Bulgaria, how do you feel after the exhibition?

- Fantastic. The audience was amazing. I think it was a good show. I made a few century breaks, fans were having a fun, me too. I hope that in the future we will be able to go back here very soon. Now I don't want to go home, I would like to stay here for few days more, but the plan is to be in Bulgaria just for a day. Next time, hopefully, we'll have much more time to spend here.

Does that mean, that Ronnie O'Sullivan will come to Bulgaria again?

- Yeah, of course.

A great match vs Jack Lisowski, you made four century breaks. What can you tell us about him? He's considered for one of the biggest talents in snooker.

- He is a young boy who is getting better and better.His style isn't the same as mine. Jack is a part of the new "wave" of players and I believe he will have a great future. But I hope that he won't get too good while I'm still playing.

Can u tell us how exactly did u start playing snooker? You have become a professional snooker player when u have been only 16.

- I was just lucky. I found something I liked. Snooker was the only sport I enjoyed so much. I think that you really have to love something, to indulge yourself to it.

Are u still having a fun while u are playing? Is there still a passion inside of you after so much time and all these titles you have won?

- It's getting harder day by day. There are many new players now.When I was young my main purpose was to be number one, to become a world champion. I had lots of dreams I wanted to make true. I won everything which is possible to win in snooker, I guess the only one I missed was to get 7 world titles.

People love you not only because of your skills on the table, but also because of your character, because of the show u make in the hall. You joke with your opponents, is this something as a gift?

- I just love to have fun. I love to see people's approval. When I'm not around the table, I'm quiet and shy. But when I'm under the lights, I want to entertain.It's mandatory for me to be a professional player, I try to make 147 everytime, that's the perfect frame. Sometimes, when it's not possible to get a maximum, I prefer to joke with the referee, to make some funny faces, etc.

When you were talking about retiring from snooker, you said u would like to do other, different things. What did u mean?

- In one ideal world, I would like to play snooker forever. But I don't think that it's actually possible. I always want to win, so I can't imagine myself to be as Hendry and Davis after a time. I won't be able to compete if I have a results not appropriate of my talent, without winning a title for 5-6 years. I don't think I can be such a kind of player. So for me it's imporant to know what will I do in the future.

What are your hobbies out of snooker?

- I like athletics very much, love to run.

What are your favourite sports?

- Barcelona, football.

Don't you like any team from London?

- No, no, they are not so good. I pay to watch Barcelona and honestly that's the only team I would pay for.Actually I'm not a big fan, I don't cry when my team loses. I just try to enjoy the game.

Did you watch the last El Classico?

- Yes, I watched it. I watch all the derbies, it's always interesting to see what will happen. You have Zhoze Murinjo, but on the other side there's the small magican Messi. And in this case, the magican takes the win over the tactician, which is great.

What did you know about Bulgaria before you came here? What have you heard?

- I have close friends in England who are bulgarians. For a long time they have told me that I have to come here, that it's a wonderful country and I will like it. They also told me I'm famous in Bulgaria, I didn't know that. When they found out I will visit your country, they were very happy.

What you think about some of the bulgarian football players - Stoytchkov, Berbatov?

- Fantastic player, you know, brilliant. That is Dimitar Berbatov. He is an "trove" even for the english football, which needs more finess.

We know you have tried of the night life in Sofia. What u think about the women in Bulgaria?

- They are beautiful, very beautiful, the most beautiful women I have ever seen.

You have 3 children. Have anyone of them started to amuse with snooker or another sport?

- They are still too young. My son is 4, my daughter is 5. I tried to make them playing golf. The boy liked it. I hope he'll start to love the sport and to feel the passion to the game. My daughter loves to play with dolls, as every girl. I'll wait her to grow up and then we will see.
    I wish you Merry Christmas and a Happy new year. Have fun. Let's hope that 2012 will be better for everyone.
  6. Алла New Member

Интервью мне понравилось! Кроме самой большой красоты болгарских женщин! Хи-хи! Это потому что он нас не видел! &4
  7. Алла New Member

Мужчины кушают...
    [​IMG]
    Последнее редактирование модератором: 21 мар 2014
  8. Юлец Well-Known Member

Да по-любому! &21
  9. Алла New Member

Болгарские картинки!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  10. serый Well-Known Member

Скажите пожалуйста, чего там за буза приключилась у РОСа на твиттере с МJ с привлечением третьих лиц С Дэвиса и Я Верхааса #122

А то что РОС не уходит из снукера, так это просто ПРЕлестно #38
  11. Undina Well-Known Member

Практически подробнейший перевод перебранки между МДжеем и Ронни можно прочитать здесь (начиная с темы "Твиттерные войны" и далее):
    http://esportmania.org/viewtopic.php?f= ... start=2120
    &28
  12. pav Member

13. Undina Well-Known Member

pav

Вы не против? Ну реально прикольно &28

[​IMG]
  14. Юлец Well-Known Member

Моник - зачет! Ну, кривлялись реально, как 2 обезьяны!

Кстати, за 2-3 дня до этой перепелки, Марк "мило" общался с Бинэмом! Обещал ему встряску &12 Жду-недождусь их матча &28
  15. Nobody Well-Known Member

16. Nobody Well-Known Member

17. Юлец Well-Known Member

18. VitalyKiev Well-Known Member

19. Алла New Member

Виталий! Спасибо! #111
  20. elena2011 New Member

Поздравляю Всех тех, кто любит Ронни с наступающим Новым Годом! Желаю в Новом Году Ронни новых побед, а нам побольше здоровья и радости общения на любимом форуме!
  21. Людмила Moderator

На Топе выложены 10 предсказаний от Мэтта. Прошлась по ссылке, в комментариях на проснукер блог оставлены свои предсказания.

Понравилось вот это: Ронни заявит в одном предложении, что хочет прямо сейчас бросить снукер и выиграть пару турниров в ближайшие три месяца.

По-моему в этом предсказании вся Ронина сущность последних полутора лет &15 &31
  22. Алла New Member

А в Новый год реальные Рономаны ОБЯЗАНЫ ждать Нового счастья! Пока конкретно не ушёл...
    [​IMG]