Ronnie O'Sullivan OBE (Ронни О'Салливан)

Тема в разделе "Игроки, судьи, руководство", создана пользователем Vadim, 15 мар 2011.

1. Vadim New Member

Последнее редактирование модератором: 20 дек 2022
    Snookag, vara69, provizor02 и 6 другим нравится это.
  2. Alex Well-Known Member

Почитал комменты к этому твиту, увидел такое: правильно, как можно играть с самим собой? И дошло до меня - он же не сказал I'm playing IN the Champions of Champions, а I'm playing THE Champions of Champions - значит, что ходят слухи, что он играет C чемпионами чемпионов, а это неправда. И ведь неправда - Роня пока один Чемпион Чемпионов, единственный.
    Короче, Роня всех развёл, расходимся, пацаны#dontmentio
    Irkin, Людмила, Contra__2sh и 2 другим нравится это.
  3. Petra Well-Known Member

Если бы он всегда нас так разводил, мы бы большего и не желали!
    Alex нравится это.
  4. Марьяна Well-Known Member

или он просто безграмотный &15
    Matanya нравится это.
  5. Alex Well-Known Member

Представляю, что бы ты ответила на ветке Шона, если б про него так написали. Как ты давеча Серёгу назвала - хамлом последним?:D
    Irkin нравится это.
  6. Марьяна Well-Known Member

А его есть за что так называть, Сергея вашего, он оскорбляет Шончика часто и наезжает. Как он пишет бред с целью позлить меня, дак вы со стороны наблюдаете. А как я пошутила дак напали сразу. А про Шона так шутил Артемий вроде, что англ плохо учил в школе, он написал слово буквы попутав, я ни слова не сказала. Не надо приплетать где попало Шона
    Последнее редактирование: 8 сен 2015
  7. Alex Well-Known Member

Не, не надо, только Роню надо приплетать#112
  8. Matanya ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Попощу что ли старые чемпиономирские сенчури, коль принимать участия в турнирах не хочет ))
    Вот, замечательный тотал клиренс в 128 против МДжея
    Zmey, CrimsonKing и sullivan нравится это.
  9. Matanya ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

110 с Мэттью

101 с Али
    CrimsonKing, sullivan и Zmey нравится это.
  10. Irkin Well-Known Member

Мы уже давно все усвоили, что твой Шон самый распрекрасный ,лучший человек и пароход, человек и снукерист, оставь нам, теряющим надежду всяк сюда входящий, нашего неграмотного, плохого парнишу#103
  11. Марьяна Well-Known Member

Шон тут вообще причем?? Я о нем писала? Это Вы и Алекс его упомянули, сами пишите а я крайняя, достали уже
  12. Irkin Well-Known Member

Двойные стандарты? не, не слышал:).Шутя над другими снукеристами, надо уметь шутить и адекватно воспринимать шутки о своем любимчике, иначе это игра в одни ворота , где все кругом дураки, один я Дартаньян
    Zmey нравится это.
  13. Марьяна Well-Known Member

Вы по моему не шутили, тон у Вас не тот был, ну да ладно
  14. BORODACH Well-Known Member

открывается плохо. поэтому размещу текст целиком

RONNIE O'SULLIVAN AND JIMMY WHITE PROMISE NIGHT TO REMEMBER AT SCUNTHORPE'S BATHS HALL
    http://alu5.ofybanrqysgpp4xlnso3cr5...omise-night/story-27766969-detail/story.html?

By Scunthorpe Telegraph | Posted: September 10, 2015
    [​IMG]
    WHILE miss is not a word you’d associate with Ronnie O’Sullivan and Jimmy White, when this pair share the table it’s generally a case of blink and you’ll miss it.
    For the duo are the fastest – and in many people’s eyes the most exciting – players to pick up a cue. Forget Usain Bolt, he’d need a McLaren F1 to keep up with these two around the table.
    But that’s what one lucky punter will be invited to do when snooker’s biggest showmen clash at the Baths Hall in Scunthorpe later this month.
    That’s right. An audience member will be invited to join them in a game of doubles in front of a huge Scunthorpe crowd.
    Whether you’ll need to don a pair of spikes to keep up remains to be seen, but Ronnie – a talented runner himself – is promising they won’t waste any time getting out of the starting blocks.
    He said: “Legends nights with Jimmy are always great fun.
    “He’s a legend and my best mate on tour.
    “We play a best of nine, but also someone gets the chance to play in a doubles and Dennis (Taylor, 1985 world champion) is doing some trick shots and telling jokes.”
    Joking aside, Ronnie and Jimmy are inextricably linked with the World Championships and the Crucible Theatre.
    The Rocket has won five world titles, The Whirlwind has lost six finals, but it is the way they play the game that has most enchanted supporters. Incredible cue ball control, attempting – and potting – the longest of long shots and escaping the impossible, have won them widespread adulation. And it’s all done at breakneck speed, hence the nicknames that have lit-up tournaments across the world.
    Ronnie won his first UK Championship in 1993 and his first World Championship in 2001.
    He set a record for maximum breaks in 2014, and another record for century breaks in 2015.
    After turning professional in 1992, Ronnie won his first 38 matches.
    He became the youngest player to win the UK Championship in 1993, and in 1995 he claimed his first Masters title.
    By 2009, Ronnie had added two more world titles, three more UK victories and three more Masters wins.
    He won back-to-back world titles in 2012 and 2013 and notched another Masters victory in 2014.
    And while Jimmy never landed the world crown, his list of titles – including glory at the UK Championships and the coveted Masters – have secured his place as one of the most successful players the sport has seen.
    And there’ll be no quarter given when they hit town.
    “(I) always play to win and anyone who knows Jimmy will know he’ll be trying hard too,” said Ronnie.
    “But it’s a bit more relaxed as well and the crowd get involved.”
    Reflecting on the highlights of his incredible career, Ronnie said: “I think winning the worlds in 2012 as I felt I was playing the best snooker I played.
    “Obviously, every major title is special and people talk about the maxi I did in five minutes.
    “If you‘d have given me five worlds, five masters and five UKs at the start of my career, I’d have bitten your hand off,” he said.
    And of his peers? “Stephen Hendry won seven worlds so he’s the best. My hero was (Steve) Davis.”
    Ronnie thinks it’s the first time he’s played in Scunthorpe – “I don’t think I have but then again I’ve been on the road playing for 25 years so I could of,” he said.
    And Jimmy – who played in a legends event at the Baths last year – says it will be a unique opportunity to see his friend in action.
    “There is always a buzz whenever Ronnie is in town,” he said.
    “Last year in Scunthorpe we sold out without Ronnie, this year people better get in quick.
    “We could sell this one three times over.”
    This year, the Ronnie v Jimmy show will take place at 7pm on Saturday, September 26.
    The event is sponsored by the Clugston Group and chief executive Stephen Martin said: “Clugston is delighted to demonstrate its continued commitment to our local community by sponsoring the highest profile snooker event ever to take place in the region.
    “This match between two true legends of the game, Ronnie O’Sullivan and Jimmy White, is one not to be missed and a real coup for the Baths Hall and the people of Scunthorpe.”
    Tickets are priced at £25, £27.50 and£40 (booking fee may apply) and are available from the venue box office, by calling 0844 8542776 or visiting p5zhtppwe.ofybanrqysgpp5svjno4cg.qje.phe.e.s48.ru.wbprx.com
    Zmey, provizor02 и Людмила нравится это.
  15. Людмила Moderator

Что-то частенько в последнее время не пускают русских на британские сайты *ну, каг бэ расиситы)))*
    Хорошо хоть дают ссылки откуда можно зайти, вбив адрес..
    Павел, спасибо! Классная статья о Ронни и Джимми.
    provizor02 нравится это.
  16. BORODACH Well-Known Member

не специально русских, а вообще небританцев. стандарт... анонимайзер помогает :)
  17. Людмила Moderator

У китайцев на сайте два потока на трансляцию 6 красных, но один из потоков можно смотреть только китайцам. У них тоже нет широты/щедрости/ души:D
  18. provizor02 Well-Known Member

В фейсбуке вчерашние твитты Ронни по поводу ЧЧ восприняли как его отказ от участия.стоит переполох.даже на официальной странице Snooker Legend размещена информация об отказе..
  19. provizor02 Well-Known Member

Но пока нет официального отказа,это всего- лишь домыслы..)
    Contra__2sh нравится это.
  20. provizor02 Well-Known Member

21. man-foox Moderator Команда форума

Рубашка заляпанная! как его в телевизор пустили!? #pilot
    Скриншот 2015-09-14 19.26.24.png
  22. provizor02 Well-Known Member

Ронни любого пустят.)
    Хайрош и Zmey нравится это.